Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hi, this is Stormy
"By the way...I do not usually look so bad...but it is SUNDAY!!"


Today I need to vent and they say writing down your feelings help so here goes...it's Sunday and an absolutely beautiful day, I'm relaxing in my stall waiting for dinner when who should walk into the barn??  Myra, yes Myra, what is she doing here on Sunday!!'  
She's getting me out of my stall!  She's putting a saddle on me!! Did I mention its Sunday and she never rides on a Sunday and its nearly dinner time:(. I am clearly NOT happy...here comes the girth and here go my ears back...can Myra not tell I am simply not in the mood for this!!??


Okey dokey here we go, off on our little adventure, with a million dogs running around my feet.  Have I mentioned its almost dinner time and I'm not in my stall waiting for it to be delivered!  Now on a normal day I enjoy gaiting around the farm, just looking around and watching all the dogs, but today is Sunday and this is not in the routine.  Oops here's a little ditch, I don't think I want to cross even though I cross it all the time, just not in the mood...ok, ok, if you insist, I guess I will cross it.


Finally we are headed back to the barn, as we arrive I notice dinner has arrived YAY.
Speaking of dinner, I would also like to vent about being on a restricted diet.  Can you believe it!  It's to keep me from getting too FAT!!  You know people I am pregnant, yes I am and I am supposed to watch my weight!! Seriously, even Kim Kardashian gained weight when she was prego and nobody restricted her!!


Well I feel better now that I have told the world what a horrid day I've had ( probably just my pregnant hormones working, usually I'm a sweetheart).  Aww, and here's Dinner:))


Thanks for listening.





No comments:

Post a Comment