Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Mouse in the House!!



Hello, YES IT IS I...LIZZIE,

I finally get to write and tell the world what a true hero I am.

We had a mouse in the house. Yes, you heard me, “a mouse in the house” and we have a CAT in the basement (Cletus)!!!  So, we set a big trap and also let Cletus out in the house (such a slug!).  Well, one morning we got up and Cletus had the mouse, playing with it.  Good dogs that we are, we all went outside, came in, and stayed with Bruce...WELL...

Myra got up, came in, saw the mouse, Bruce said, “Don’t bother anything, Cletus is going to kill the mouse...”

HELLO!!  Playing with the mouse is not killing the mouse.

SOOOOO-Long story short...When the mouse tried to get up in the sofa cushions they called in the NAVY SEAL (that being Me) and all I gotta say is MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

________________________________________________________________________ 


Okay people, hold on a minute...This is Cletus, the cat.  I would just like for everyone to know, I AM NOT A SLUG!  I am a muscular, strong, panther type of kitty.  And I was not playing with that mouse, I was using a secret form of torture known only to special kitties. 

That mouse was ready to spill his guts (in more ways than one).  He was gonna rat out where his mouse army was, then stealth cat that I am I was going to attack the mouse colony and wipe the whole tribe out.  BUT OH NO, here comes that smart mouthed little white dog and messes up my whole plan (and even called me a slug)!

WHOA Lizzie I will get you for this...MY Pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment