Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Silky's Retirement?


Hey Guys this is Silky today and I am standing here being groomed by Myra, “my new rider”.  We are going riding over the farm!!  Seriously! I am going riding in the wilderness???

Ok, here we go with Jelly, Zina, and Scooter.  HMMMeverything is going good, I can, canter, goof off, whateverthis woman is hopeless.  Hee Hee!  But I kinda like her so we will see!!...OH MY GOSH!!! I just saw a drone with tons of bombs(bird flew up) I must dodge or we are hit!!!  Jump sideways once (Shew not hit) better dodge one more time---Hello made it and thank goodness kept the old lady on while dodging.  Excellent maneuvering if I do say so myself!  I used to dodge other horses in the show ring, that was fun, this is not!! 

You know I have been ridden by William Shatner, and now I my retirement is this?!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment