Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Many Thanks

I  am sitting on my deck looking at the beautiful sky with my dogs around me. As I sit here and when I am riding my mare Stormy I try to remember to give Thanks to God for the beautiful days, the awesome rides, and the total happiness I have here
Ever since I was a little girl I always wanted horses and dogs and cats and a place to keep them. I never dreamed I would have a farm like FairWinds
We looked at farms at the Norris Lake area in tenn but discovered we could get a bluegrass farm even easier. This was during the coal boom so we could afford this property
Now as times are tougher and coal is a dirty word I ride over this farm and Thank God that for 15 yrs i Have lived a dream I have had since childhood. An even bigger dream that I could have never imagined.  Actually breeding and showing horses not just one to ride. Thankful that if it is my last ride I have still been so happy to have the ridesi have had.  I Have been truly blessed and I would like to publicly Thank God for allowing me to have this life
My husband Bruce has worked like crazy to let me have this dream fulfilled and I will always love him and hope he has enjoyed it as much as me
But we both know but for the Grace of God we would have never fulfilled this dream
Thank You GOD...in Jesus Name

No comments:

Post a Comment