Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Somebody Call 911!!!



Hi my name is Call 911 I am a grey weanling colt at FairWinds.  Mikie says he has been breeding for me for 3 years.  So YEAH! I am here!

Mikie says I have been so good during the training to lead and show.  I am the Reserve Champion Rocky Mountain Horse Internal Weanling Champion, WOO, WOO!!  I am so good and I love people, everyone is always coming in to pet me and discuss how pretty I am.

Ok, so today Mikie comes in puts a rope around my neck (yes I am so good I don’t need a halter). Humm, wonder where I am going…maybe to a show…if so I hope I win it all this time J

Mikie leads me out of barn to a pasture like I was in with my mom.  Wow this is exciting but kinda scary. We go in the field and Mikie turns me loose.  OH MY! What should I do?  Oh no, there is a big black bear in my field! It is huge and it is looking at me!  Why-O-Why did Mikie bring me here and turn me loose!?!  Does he want the bear to eat me!! Please someone help me…I’ve been so good L

Wait…the bear seems friendly, I see no teeth and it is looking at me with a friendly, cute expression.  Mikie seems calm. Maybe all is good.  Mikie is calling the bear Rosie.  Humm, Rosie the bear can’t be all-bad if Mikie likes “her” I guess.  WOOOOO, I feel so much better I am going to run and play!

And once again FairWinds is training a horse for trust whether for show, trail, or cow herding.  If anyone wants me for there own loving horse, contact FairWInds at info@fairwindsmountainhorses.com or call Mikie at (859) 771-4692

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm, commenting so that you know I read this. I want you to keep it up enjoy knowing what you guys are doing!

    ReplyDelete