Thursday, September 19, 2013

Well HELLO Human Race



It is I Scooter

Ok, let's just get it straight...I am the superior race (JRT)...This blog is written with facts and then written with what my incredible imagination comes up with.

Ok...Saturday night.  Humans-Bruce (best male human in world) and Myra (ooh such a bossy female b*#$%), get home from Oregon...I am not home, oh well, check for me in the morning…
Sunday morning, Bruce tells Myra I am missing since Friday (last Seen). So the search begins.  They go to neighbors, call people, call the pound.  The dog warden place says they have lots of JRT. They can come in between 1-5. But hey Scooter never leaves the farm.

Scooters story----Well HELLO, what is wrong with my people, they have been gone for days, so guess I am on my own.  Doing my thing, taking care of the farm...WAIT WHO IS THIS...Invaders, I immediately go into attack mode Going at them. Growl, bark, growl THEY HAVE CAPTURED ME. HELP!! Oh no!! Where are these strange humans taking me, they are leaving me beside the road...Bruce where are you, hey I'll even take Myra...please somebody help me...I am scared:(

Oh finally someone is here to help me; they are putting me in a vehicle, NO not a cage!!! Here I am in a kennel, in a strange building, with a hundred strange dogs...I remember being in this situation before and then Myra took me home to Bruce. Why am I here again, I am a perfect dog, why-oh-why!!!!  I hear a voice, sounds familiar, could it be? It is...its Myra...did I mention what a great human Myra is and how much I LOVE her.  She is taking me outta here again, back to Bruce.  I am so happy, not that I was ever afraid...Hey I was the BOSS at that pound, all those other dogs were scared to death of me...After all I am a JACK RUSSELL TERRIER...

Note from Myra:

Yes, we did come home to find Scooter missing.  No one had seen him for a couple days and yes we found him at the pound.  We also found out he was micro chipped from a previous visit to a pound before I found him at another pound...Yes Scooter is a true POUND PUPPY.




No comments:

Post a Comment